Monday, November 22, 2004

On a Cloud

Things are really looking up!

Last night, I recorded the bass line for "A Ballad" and I got really excited, so I posted some of the lyrics on LJ. Today, someone quoted them. Awesome. It's such an amazing feeling to know that you're words have a positive impact on someone else.

Today: I'm writing a paper. Which brings me back to earth from my cloud, but also keeps me elevated. I really enjoy writing, so it shouldn't be too bad.
This afternoon, I'm going to get two shots so I can get my academic holds taken off and I can take more than 13.5 units next quarter. Then, it'll be back to writing the paper for sociology.
Tonight should be good. I think we're getting initiated into the Chi Delta Chapter of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. Putting up with everything has DEFINITELY made it a worth while experience. I'm so anxious for it to be official.
That's the update from the farm. Back to describing the socially constructed identity.

Deep breath, and I'm off. Havn't done that in a while.

No comments: