Sunday, January 04, 2004

Nothing

What can I write about when nothing comes to mind? Nothing. I'm using this blog as a stage for reflections about life in general, not necessarily personal experiences. Today, I'm turning a new page and doing something different. Please click this sentence to see my first picture for this blog. It is titled "Guilty".
Story of the picture: I was at the beach with BITY(Beth Israel Temple Youth), my TYG(Temple Youth Group). We were walking along and I noticed there were a number of seagulls pecking at a trashcan. One of the bags fell out and this bird took claim to it, which I found unusual. Most of the time, seagulls just go for whatever they can. Anyway, this bird was very protective of it so I waited from about 20 feet away untill he looked up and I grabbed the shot. I titled it "Guilty" because the shot is more evidence than showing the bird's emotion. Thus, this would cause the bird to be guilty; it is not meant to portray the bird as feeling guilty. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: